Is mginger fake?







I think most of you people would have joined mginger in a hope that u can make some money sitting home just reading ads on your phone.I was also delighted by the idea.I joined in april, 1 month from the launch of mginger.I tried hard to increase my network by placing posts on various communities on orkut, and increased my network to 42,which i thought was quite good,as most of my direct referrals had their direct network below 20.But now after 3 months of its launch,i feel of being cheated.My total earnings till today are RS4.1,they were not updated for last one and a half month(they claim of updating every 3rd day).If you people have noticed their highest single earning for that period was also same(Rs.91.07).Let's believe for sometime that its not fake,then at this same rate it will take near about 2yrs(may take more) to earn Rs.300.Also one thing i noticed that though having bigger network than my referrals i earn from my 2nd referrals the most.I myself got only 3 ads on my phone till now,how many have u got?What is the main source of earning in your account-you,1st referral or 2nd referral?
Do you know what can happen next? mGinger can delete your account any time after your referral network increase, so that mginger will not need to pay any one. What can you do if mGinger will delete your account? mGinger is not giving any information about where is mGinger office is situated. What is contact number or address of mGinger, any one know? Is mGinger.com is registered company? Mginger seems a fake website. Most important is even if mginger will give money to people, and if you join mginger you can get at most 2 Rs per day, but your greed of more money will lead you to invite mginger to more and more friend for 10 paise, this will really make you frustrate. Think before join mginger, have you really more than 100 friends who have mobile phone and they will get mginger invitation from you only? Will it be possible that all of your friend will sure join mginger? My suggestion is don’t involve in such a bad concept. Do hard work and earn lot of money and fame. Don’t think any company will give such a high amount to mGinger for advertisement (around 0.5 Rs per sms). Advertisers can reach millions of people in just 2000 –3000 Rs through newspaper.So just think about it.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails